Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Ben & Jerry Free Cone Day is on 9th April 2013! Ben & Jerry #CaptureEuphoria Instagram Contest - I'm featured!

 
Recently some of my friends have spotted me in Bus Stop adverts and MRT posters, and some common questions were, 'Have you become a model?" , "Why are you there?" , "How come you are appearing everywhere?" I'm definitely not qualified to be model, with this kind of face. Haha... okay, so here I'm going to explain myself!

So I've recently took part in Ben and Jerry's #CaptureEuphoria Instagram contest, in which the public from all over the world are encouraged to submit photos of their fun and crazy moments through instagram, simply just by tagging their photos with the hashtag, #captureeuphoria.


'Play' the video to find out more!
So a total of 16,000 pictures were submitted all over the world throughout the 3 month campaign, and I was one of the 20 (or maybe 25) photos selected by Ben and Jerry to be featured in their advertising and marketing collaterals around the world!

Check out the official contest page and other featured photos:

So it all started out with this photo when I was in Jogjakarta for my business trip in December... and then I was informed in early Feb that I was one of the lucky ones!

 
Thursday,  21st March 2013, I started getting whatsapp msges, emails, facebook photo tags that my poster was found in Bishan Circle Line MRT! Caught me by surprise! Ben and Jerry didn't inform me earlier that it will be out so soon! Picture above was taken on Saturday, on my way home from town to 
Marymount MRT.


Just when I thought one poster at circle line was really damn good enough, I got another facebook tag by my cousin, and later some friends also whatsapp me that they saw my Bus Stop Ad in Hougang Ave 10! My kind friends told me was near Hougang Mall, so on Sunday, I went down to take a look!

Some fun shot. A uni friend of mine suggested that I should put on the same adidas tshirt and shades, and pose with my poster. Alright guys, I did it. Haha. I must admit there were some people staring at me, giving that ' Who exactly is this guy? ' look.


And then, got even more surprised , when my girlfriend told me she spotted me in Bugis Village Bus Stop too... and then along the week, I hear more from my other friends, Amara Hotel, Lavander Bus Stop, Queenstown ... haha. Ben and Jerry, really appreciate and thank you for that! 
If anyone bother to read this entry, if you happen to see my posters anywhere in Singapore, do let me know! Just hash tag #kevinskh and #captureeuphoria will do! Let me know the location so I can go and  hunt down my own pictures. Haha!


Last but not least... do remember to visit the following locations for Ben and Jerry's FREE CONE DAY on 9th APRIL 2013! WOOHOO!

VivoCity
1 Harbourfront Walk, #02-135/136 Singapore 098585
12pm - 8pm


Rochester Park
31 Rochester Drive #01-01 Rochester Mall
Singapore 138637
12pm - 8pm

Great World City
#02-40A 1 Kim Seng Promenade Singapore 237994
12pm - 8pm

The Cathay
2 Handy Road, #02-12 Singapore 229233
Level 1 Atrium
12pm - 8pm

Dempsey
Blk 8 Dempsey Road #01-14
Carpark behind Blk 8
12pm - 8pm

Zoo (Entrance)
80 Mandai Road Singapore 729826
12pm - 6pm

FairPrice Finest at TripleOne Somerset

111, Somerset Road , #01-04/04A/05 to 09, Triple One Somerset, Singapore 238164
Outside FairPrice Finest
12pm - 8pm


5 comments:

edmund said...

Wa! Steady la. u are becoming famous bro! :)

The Dead Cockroach said...

That feeling must be very... euphoria? LOL

kevinskh said...

Haha, Edmund, don't like that say lah. Was just lucky to be selected only. You're are more famous lah!

kevinskh said...

The Dead Cockroach... hello! You have a very unique blogname, haha. Thanks for viewing. Yea...indeed, was very EUPHORIA!

Aamish Sohail Ramay said...

Well I experienced your own content and definitely most, of all really enjoyed reading how you managed, the places i have been searching this for a few months and now i have founded on this good site. Facebook likes